We are working with a regulatory body to find an Interim Procurement Business Partner. The role has an immediate start and will run for at least 3 months.
The ideal candidate will be MCIPS or equivalent, with in-depth knowledge of Public Procurement directives, principles, and UK specific legislation.
The role requires someone to lead on procurement and deliver best practice commercial services and solutions within the IT space.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please share your CV with firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Please include your recent experience delivering IT procurements for public bodies. Please ensure that your experience using government frameworks, including G-cloud, DOS and other CCS frameworks is made clear.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsSuzie Raffle: 07551 561 199