25 August 2021
We are working with a statutory organisation to appoint an interim Head of People Services. The role reports to the Director of Corporate Services and is part of the senior leadership team. The role will be for up to six months, remote working will be supported.
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified and will have experience of public sector HR processes. This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR professional/interim to deliver HR/transformation work at a senior level.
The post holder will be responsible for the management and leadership of the human resources and learning & development teams.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 30th June.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsSuzie Raffle: 07551 561 199