Interim Associate Director of Operations – South West of England – 3-6 month contract – to start by September 2021 – Salary circa £400 - £500 per day
We are seeking an Interim Associate Director of Operations for a large Integrated Care Provider in the South West of England. The role needs to start by September (ideally August) and the duration is expected to be 3-6 months whilst they recruit to the new substantive post.
The Job Role - The post holder will have responsibility for the operational delivery and development of integrated acute, community health and social care services for a specific Integrated Service Unit, including services spanning acute Care of the Elderly Services, Community Hospital, Community Teams and Social Care. It is important to note that this is a joint role with the council and the NHS. (the post will largely be based on site).
The Person - Interested candidates will need to have NHS and Social Care experience. The successful applicant will be dealing with Covid responses and ensuring that people leave the hospital safely, providing positive intermediate care, and supporting flow. Additionally, interested candidates would desirably have had experience of working in a similar role where they have supported people of a working age with disabilities as they are looking to ensure that they have more services in place for these service users.
How to Apply - If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification. Email email@example.com
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsNick Ogden: 07570 823 100