Our client, a large social housing provider in the north, is looking for an interim Director of Finance Operations. This role is to start by the end of July and will be required for a period of 6 months.
The role reports to the Chief Finance Officer and responsibilities will include leading all aspects of management accounting, the budgeting process and line management of the business partnering finance function. The interim will also be involved in identifying and delivering improvements.
The client is looking for a qualified accountant with recent social housing experience in a senior finance role.
This role will be in scope of IR35 and the client is looking for someone working full time or 4 days per week. This will be delivered mainly remotely with limited on-site presence required.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to a high level of responses, only suitable candidates will be contacted about this opportunity.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsSophie Younger: 07384 810 211