Paid on a negotiable daily rate
Our client, a leading social housing provider based in the South East of England are looking to appoint an experienced Interim Director of Housing & Customer Service. You must demonstrate a recent track record of delivering at this level with a particular focus around Neighbourhoods, Customer experience leading a successful service with the following deliverables whilst a permanent appointment is made:
- Undertake a leadership role for the organisation with the executive management team, ensuring that the corporate plans and strategies appropriately reflect the external environment and are effectively translated into tangible business outcomes for operational delivery.
- Deliver agreed business plans and KPI’s.
- Lead the Housing & Customer Services directorate to ensure effective and cohesive delivery of each of the core aspects of service provision, including
- Tenancy and estate management
- Allocations, voids and lettings management
- Customer engagement
- Rental Income collection
- Provision of central administrative support services
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, customer involvement, value for money and excellent customer service provision, ensuring this organisation is at the forefront for changing regulatory and inspection requirements.
- Maintain and improve productive working relationships with representatives of local communities, Local Authorities and other external partners and stakeholders to ensure that the organisation is positioned as a key partner in building communities where people want to live.
- Develop the directorate’s team, ensuring that our people deliver excellent service and work proactively across the whole of the organisation. Support and develop strong management and leadership skills within the directorate to facilitate good succession planning.
This role will sit in scope of IR35, ideally to start the beginning of July, for an initial period of 6 months, and will required a blend of remote and on site delivery. If you would like to apply for this role, please do send an updated CV to Sophie.email@example.com please note that only relevant candidates will be contacted about this opportunity.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.
ContactsSophie Younger: 07384 810 211