08 May 2021
A London Borough are seeking an Interim Partnerships & Contracts Manager to lead the development and management of external partnerships with developers and consultants for the Property & Building Services directorate. You will lead the clienting, commissioning, and contract management of the Council’s subsidiary companies. It is essential that you have previous experience of managing a repairs & maintenance contractor and would suit a candidate looking to step up in there next role. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Undertake regular analysis of contract performance, working closely with the Council’s finance and procurement teams and identifying improvement activities.
- Lead on the reporting of contract performance, including Key Performance Indicators, Performance Indicators, and Management Information across the directorate.
- Be responsible for the development, implementation, and management of the directorate’s Contract Register and Annual Procurement plan.
- Provide guidance and assistance to teams in the procurement of new contracts..
- Provide guidance, assistance, and challenge to Programme and Project Managers across the directorate in the management of contracts.
The role is expected to last between 3-6 months, day rate will be £400 inside IR35. If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up to date copy of your CV Word format that supports the criteria set out, as well as your contact details availability by 5pm Thursday 18th March 2021.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.
ContactsAnton Ramdhanie: 07384 253674