18 April 2021
Interim Associate Director of People and OD – 12 months FTC - £70-85k – to start by April 2021
We are proud to be working exclusively with our client, Community Health Partnerships, an organisation that provides services into the Health Sector in their search for an Associate Director of People. This role will report directly into the CEO of the organisation, involve working closely with the rest of the board and be responsible not only for the strategic direction of the people function but the leadership, management and mentorship of those in the HR Team.
The Job Role – This position has been brought into the structure as the Board recognise the need for a leader within their HR and People services, not only to lead their current team of HR professionals but also to support the programme of wider OD planning that will take them forward as an organisation to better support their people and their partners. The job role will include (but not be limited to) the following duties:
- Develop a companywide people plan that aligns with the five-year strategy and company values
- Partner with the senior leadership team to develop people plans that are practical outcome focused and support their business goals
- Lead, manage and mentor the HR Department in becoming a customer focused People team that delivers great service to managers and employees that will sustain the needs of the business in the future
- Evaluate the optimal arrangements for the People function, including potential outsourcing opportunities
- Provide Subject matter expertise in relation to more complex HR and ER issues
- Develop and implement the Health & Well Being Strategy with a focus on Diversity & Inclusivity
- Embed the HR system and ensure full alignment to the company’s Digital Workplace Strategy
- Attend and contribute to the People, Culture and Remuneration Committee acting as a key contributor, providing assurance on all matters within the remit of the committee
NB – This role will be based at home but include some travel to sites throughout the UK as and when required.
The Person - Interested candidates should be CIPD qualified and with a track record of shaping, leading and delivering innovative, forward thinking transformation, this is a role for a people focussed HR leader who is able to navigate between strategic planning and the practicalities of delivery with agility and compassion.
How to Apply
In order to apply for this role, please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV as well as your contact details, availability and desired rate. Due to the number of applications we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.
ContactsEleanor Pugh: 01132056093