12 November 2020
A Mental Health Provider in the North of England are looking to recruit an interim Deputy Director within Patient Safety, Risk and Compliance with immediate effect for an assignment that is likely to run for 3 months +.
Some key responsibilities will include;
- To deputise for the Executive Director of Nursing across all aspects of the role both internally and externally.
- Operationally manage the compliance, risk and Mental Health Act Office functions.
- To develop Trust-wide Risk Management, Patient Safety and Quality strategies in collaboration with other clinical groups as necessary.
- To provide professional advice and consultancy to senior leaders and staff.
- To lead in the production of compliance and risk assurance reports for Commissioners, Regulators, Sub Board Committees and the board.
- Chair the Trust Patient Safety Group, reporting into the Quality and Safety Committee.
If you feel that your skill set would be suited to this role and you are available for immediately, please do send an up to date CV along with your rate requirements and availability as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.