We are currently supporting a large Health Organisation in the North West with their search for 2 Public Health Consultants. The positions will report into the Exec Director of Public Health and the post holders will hold a specific topic portfolio...
In the first instance this will include:
- Providing leadership and support to a range of activities undertaken by the PH team
- Supporting the strategic partnerships and developing the Public Health contribution in providing system leadership for Public Health action
- Supporting the area teams
- Line Management of staff
The post holder will be responsible for programmes of work relating to the key service delivery areas of the organisation, working with others in the service.
- Develop a public health expertise in these areas and deliver this expertise on behalf of the Regional Board;
- Contribute to the strategic development of public health services;
- Assist in the delivery of the NHS component of public health and public health protection services in the region and contribute to local delivery at the Health Board level;
- Contribute to the training programmes for Specialty Registrars in public health
We are looking for candidates who are GMC registered who have Senior Level experience gained from working in other Public Health organisations. Strong communication, networking and leadership skills are also essential for this role. The post holder will be required to work 2-3 days on site in the North West, with the remaining time remote working.
If you or any of your networks are interested in this role, do get in touch.
Please E-mail your CV, availability and pay rate details to Rebecca.Lamb@gatenbysanderson.com. Only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding next steps.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.