Interim Quality and Governance Manager – NHS – East of England – 6 month FTC – afc band 8b
GatenbySanderson are currently partnering with Trust in the East of England in their search for an Interim Quality and Clinical Governance Manager. This role will involve supporting the Chief Operating Officer to deliver governance and compliance for external suppliers and will involve some regional travel.
Our Client requires someone for this role to start as soon as possible for approximately 6 months on a Fixed Term Contract.
The role will involve undertaking the following duties and responsibilities:
· Line manging and developing the compliance team
· Reviewing all compliance standards and requirements on a continual basis and ensuring the Trust has processes in place to keep on top of this
· Audit the compliance of external suppliers
· Provide monitoring reports and undertake assessments to analyse compliance trends
· To assist line managers within the organisation to understand their responsibilities in regards to compliance standards
· To provide feedback to providers and managers on clinical quality performance and ensure necessary action is taken to improve outcomes
In order to apply for this role, suitable applicants should possess the following skills and experience:
· Solid proven work experience from a similar role within Quality and Clinical Governance compliance
· Experience of working for an NHS Trust
· A Masters Qualification is desirable or alternatively another clinical qualification or qualification within Risk
· Expert knowledge of CQC requirements
If you would like to apply for this position, please send an up to date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability and desired rate to Rebecca.Lamb@gatenbysanderson.com. Due to the number of applications we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.