01 September 2020
Head of HR
A London borough is looking to appoint an interim Head of HR to lead and manage the HR function for up to 6 months while a recruitment process to make a permanent appointment to the role is completed.
Specific priorities and deliverables will be:
- Support the Council’s Gold emergency response to COVID-19 across the range of People Management issues, including the continuing development and maintenance of a People Management framework
- Lead the work on Oracle HR benefits realisation
- Lead a review of the Council’s Learning and Development offer
- Commence a review of the Council’s HR Policy framework.
- Lead a refreshed approach to recognition and performance management
- Assist with the recruitment process for the permanent Head of HR.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please email you CV and covering statement to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.