This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the development of a world class government facility delivering critical infrastructure. The programme is designed to deliver the new facilities over a ten year programme of work, with a budget in excess of £1B.
The role will focus on the transformation and change management of the engineering and FM contract/delivery model for the £1.4b capital works programme for the site. You will ensure site operational capability is maintained without disruption whilst using your strategic experience to focus on the long-term goals.
You will be a highly skilled professional with the ability to define and develop the change and transformation function for the capital works FM team with experience of working across large scale and complex programmes.
- Experience of successfully managing the transformation of an FM function within a science environment in conjunction with a similar large and complex portfolio of construction projects;
- Experience and ability to provide expertise to the business in all matters related to FM transformation;
- Experience of senior leadership within a complex FM transformation portfolio and leading and developing FM transformation;
- Experience of influencing, negotiating with and providing challenge to senior stakeholders;
- Evidence of the ability to work effectively with risk within a complex change FM portfolio;
Day rate will be dependent on experience and the closing date will be Thursday 6th August 2020.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.