04 August 2020
Our client, an Aviation regulation based in the South are looking for an Organisational Design specialist to conduct a piece of work for them over the course of 6 weeks, with an immediate start.
The ideal candidate must be Security Cleared to SC level or above and be a highly specialist candidate with extensive experience in Organisational Design. as there will be limited contact with the organisation itself and the role will be entirely home-based. They are looking for someone who can draft a new function of the organisation ready for implementation in Autumn 2020 for launch next Summer and stress test in line with known HR models.
Accountabilities will include;
- Support delivery of Tactical Design Phase, including:
- Understand volumes and resource requirements
- Define the roles within the structure
- Understand the hand offs and process flows
- Develop and evaluate job descriptions
- High level process maps and metrics
- Define related people processes e.g. how matrix will work
- Identify system & accommodation impacts
- Stress test Tactical Design
- Support delivery of Detailed Design Phase, including:
- Understand systems, process and people changes required
- Detailed processes and guides
- ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ gap analysis and mitigations
- Change impact assessment
- Define change mitigations
- Identify and contribute to initial planning of associated behavioural change
- Identify cost impacts
If you are interested in applying for this role please E-mail Rebecca.email@example.com with an up-to-date CV, confirmation of security clearance and day rate details.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.