18 June 2020
A London-based Council are seeking a Project Manager for a minimum term of 3 months starting as soon as possible, for up to £440 per day.
Some responsibilities will include;
- To own and manage the assigned projects, leading the project team, allocating and monitoring tasks, motivating staff and appraising individual performance.
- To take responsibility for the definition and documentation - ensuring that internal and external stakeholder requirements are captured to develop the service design - and successful completion of the project, directing and counselling project team members, and advising users as necessary on all phases.
- To identify direct resources needed to deliver the programme/projects, secure budget and recruit with right balance of permanent/fixed term/agency staff.
- To identify dependence on wider IT resource (UX, Architects, Developers etc) and work with Senior Project Manager to secure these, ensuring recharge arrangements in place.
- To work in an agile manner (standups, show and tells etc) with multi-disciplinary teams (inc. product owner, business solutions lead etc), thereby ensuring a smooth transition into the BAU environment.
- To ensure that realistic project, quality, communication and risk plans are prepared and maintained for projects and sub-projects.
- To ensure appropriate governance and reporting structures are in place for the project and align with the overarching IT PMO/IT Business Programmes governance, including Customer & Digital gateway review process (as required).
If you are interested in applying for the role, please email your CV to Anton.email@example.com
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.