17 June 2020
Interim Chief of Staff – Home Based with potential for occasional travel into London or Manchester, depending on the pandemic restrictions – 6 months + – to start ASAP
GatenbySanderson are currently working with a National Organisation who are seeking an Interim Chief of Staff for a minimum of 6 months whilst they undertake recruitment for a substantive post.
In order to apply for this role, candidates should have previous experience of working as a confidante and “right hand” person to a CEO from a large, public sector organisastion. The post holder will also assist other executive board members in various ways and provide flexible support to the organisation as required. Once in post you will be for responsible for, but not exclusively:
- Flexible support for the CEO with willingness to perform a variety of functions depending on needs of the organisation
- To draft papers, presentations, and briefings
- To write business cases and data reports, using appropriate IT and software packages
- To take responsibility for monitoring the organisations budget, authorising expenses in the absence of the CEO and to contribute to the formulation of future budgets
- To organise, gather and co-ordinate information for the CEO from various directorates, to report back on research and development projects and actions
The post will fall inside of IR35 legislation and the day rate is negotiable yet competitive. Applications must be received as soon as possible.
How to Apply
In order to apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability and desired rate. Due to the number of applications we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.