07 July 2020
We are seeking to recruit an Interim Finance Director who can provide leadership of the Finance and Corporate Services directorate during a period of transition to minimise risk and support the organisation at a time when the uncertainty created by Covid-19 has increased the demands on all three teams. To ensure that, during this period of transition and uncertainty, the organisation has the financial information it needs to support timely decision-making and manage Finance, IT and P&F and ensure they are operating effectively with risks being managed and business needs meet. End June is the year-end and this role will work closely with the Head of Finance to ensure a smooth year end process and annual audit. Other responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure successful delivery of FY20 financial statements and relevant parts of the FY20 Trustee’s Annual Report to the October Trustee Board
- Review and ensure timely production of all FY21 management accounting information to Management Board, the Audit, Finance & Risk Committee and the Trustee Board
- Ensure the delivery of an efficient and effective IT operational support service to teams and users across the organisation
- Ensure suitable data protection and cybersecurity measures are in place
- Ensure smooth running of all aspects of the office, including Health & Safety, taking into account that almost all staff are currently working from home
- Ensure that effective and up-to-date Business Continuity Plans are in place for all operations
Day rate will be dependent on experience and this role is inside IR35.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.