29 March 2020
Head of HR Operations
Our client, a Local Council based in the London South West region, are looking to appoint an Interim Head of HR Operations whilst they recruit to the permanent position. They are looking to appoint as soon as possible for a minimum term of 3-6 months at a day rate of £450 per day. The deadline for CV's is Friday 27th March.
Some responsibilities will include;
1. To lead and manage the Shared Services, including costs and budget, work allocation, planning, project management and monitoring activities to ensure the delivery of Service Level Agreements (whether internal or as defined in third party contracts) , agreed customer service standards and low unit costs.
2. To manage resources, budget and be accountable for forward (service) planning over the medium to long term and for developing longer-term strategy. Provide a clear business-planning framework for the Shared Services, linked to performance management standards, KPIs and benchmarked measures.
3. Proactively manage stakeholders including Directors, Members, and customers in order to understand their needs, manage the reputation of the service and develop appropriate service (or product) offerings.
4. To develop the services by implementing new technology and processes, continuous improvement, customer quality initiatives and the concomitant organisational changes to achieve the triple goals of low unit costs, high customer service and high efficiency.
5. To manage the process ownership model and systems roadmap across multiple sites within the partnership in order that process converge and therefore efficiencies increase and unit costs reduce. This includes the development of supplier planning, co-termination of old contracts and the migration to new contracts for multiple sites within the partnership and other third party customer sites.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.