08 March 2020
A South Eastern Council are embarking on an exciting, challenging and ambitious programme to modernise there enterprise resource planning systems, council wide. This opportunity will enable one of the largest county councils in the UK to move largescale corporate applications to a leading, recognised SaaS solution ERP including HR, Payroll, Finance & procurement. They are looking for an SME in the payroll and core HR space to be the central point of contact between the programme team, technology services, finance and procurement as well as third party suppliers and implementation partners. You will be responsible for the delivery of the core HR and Payroll workstreams configuring functionality including employee records, hierarchies, time and absence management, workforce planning, reward and payroll. Other duties will include:
- Continuously understand and map the HR practices to ensure full understanding of systems & dependencies across the council both within HR & OD as well as influence other functions including technology services, information governance, finance and procurement to configure the best solution within a SaaS environment.
- Understand data management, configuration and different formats, managing a process of data migration from a current on-premise system.
- Bridge the gap between technical teams, understanding and translating terminology to the business to create the best decision-making environments. You will become the primary contact between a central programme team, third party suppliers and implementation partners, technology services and HR/OD.
- Work with business design & continuous improvement teams as well as change management and learning & talent to ensure a successful delivery of interconnected corporate systems with a focus on HR & Payroll.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing of system changes and support change projects through to successful delivery, implementation and operation against pre-determined acceptance criteria.
This role is for 6 months inside IR35 c£500 per day.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.