08 March 2020
We are seeking an interim Programme Manager, Sustainability who has experience/knowledge of the sustainability agenda, specifically electric vehicles, plan and related infrastructure. This is to support a programme of work including ESO grant funded pilot projects The role will be instrumental in driving the programme management and delivery of a portfolio of projects underpinning the delivery of our business plan objectives around sustainability, including electrification of part of our fleet. Key areas include:
- Providing subject matter expertise around the sustainability agenda, including electric vehicles and related infrastructure
- Developing a clear set of project and workstream plans to deliver the overall change objectives
- Reporting and providing assurance to the MD, Executive Team and Partners as appropriate
- Keeping track of risks, dependencies and resources related to the programme
- Supporting project managers and workstream leads in delivering to the plans
This role will be for 6-12 months and day rate will be dependent on experience.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.