02 February 2020
A London Council are seeking an interim Programme Delivery Consultant. You will have a track record of delivery against tight deadlines and the ability to develop a concise, compelling programme-level business case, in accordance with HM Treasury standards. In this role you will present clear options and value-for-money analysis Procurement and Commercial and help plan and lead procurement (with experience of public sector procurement and NEC3/4). You must have experience leading business change and organisational development, with development of target operating model and be able to support commercial discussions and negotiations. Other duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ability to effectively manage contracts and supply chain
- Confident engaging at senior management and political level
- Sound understanding of the RIBA ‘plan of work’ project lifecycle
- Sound understanding of NEC suite of contacts
- Understanding of assurance (i.e. ‘Gateway’ review process)
- MSP Practitioner; management of risks, issues, dependencies, and delivery planning
- Experience of a construction/estates project in a challenging operational environment (e.g hospital, university, local government)
- Experience implementing a complex project or programme involving business change in a political or civil service environment
This role is outside IR35 c£650 for approximately 5/6 months. The chartered qualifications required for the post are CIOB/RICS and MSP Practitioner
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.