02 February 2020
A London Borough are seeking an Interim Property Office Consultant. The Property Office (POC) advises on and enables decisions around defining and delivering the property asset management and the property projects and programmes of the Council. It asks questions such as “are the right things being done?” and “are they achievable?” The Interim will be responsible for advising the Council’s senior property management on the composition of the portfolio of work and the progress against the plan. The POC is responsible for the preparing, organising, coordinating and recording the Property Direction Group (PDG), Property Progress Group (PPG) and the Corporate Property Panel (CPP). It is the responsibility of the POC to confirm and issue the agendas for the PDG, PPG and CPP
POC Tasks will include:
- Ensures that robust project and programme investment processes are embedded across the Council
- Ensures ongoing programme and projects contribute to the strategic objectives and targets of the Council and undertake the forecasting and tracking of benefits to be realised.
- Assesses whether new requirements can be accommodated within existing organisational capacity and capability.
- Advice on allocating the right resources to the right programmes and projects.
- Identifies and manages dependencies between projects and programmes.
- Coordinates internal communications.
- Reviews business cases
This role is outside IR35 c£650 for 5 months.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.