09 December 2019
Head of Organisational Insight and Intelligence
A London Borough are seeking a head of Organisational Insight and Intelligence to work on a data and analysis driven transformation project to inform strategies and policies across the organisation. The post holder will be analysing the current data, insight and intelligence of maturity of the organisation, and will develop a short-medium and long-term action plan to grow the organisations’ capacity and capability by using the knowledge and expertise of the teams within the organisation. This review will feed into the overall Corporate Functions review and transformation.
Some of the responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Defining and setting analytical reporting standards and quality assurance across the organisation to ensure best practices are adopted;
- To work closely with Strategy Team in ensuring data, intelligence and insight is fed into policy and strategy development;
- Supporting, training and building talent already within the organisation to develop and implement a truly insight and intelligence driven organisation.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with external and internal partners to share best practice and manage change effectively.
- Provide leadership for the Insight and Intelligence network across the organisation (cc. 30 people).
The role is for a 3 month term and is paying up to £500 per day inside IR35.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated e mail to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.