25 November 2019
We are seeking an Asset Compliance Surveyor (Project Manager) for a London borough council, to ensure the Councils Landlord Health & Safety Property Compliance duties are managed effectively. The role will cover the delivery of programmes relating to Asbestos, Fire Risk Assessment and Water quality.
Key deliverables include:
- Provision of monthly and quarterly reports on progress of the above compliance programmes of audit, testing, inspection and any identified required remedial works
- Delivery of planned and capital projects
- Delivery and management of Fire Safety programmes of works
Requirements for the role include:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or 4 in a Building or Construction discipline or an equivalent qualification (CIOB / RICS / NROSH / P402 or P405 / FRA Experience)
- Strong experience managing and procuring building services or maintenance contracts
- Management knowledge of Asbestos, Fire Risk Assessments and Water quality
- M&E services knowledge, including renewable energy technology
- Budget monitoring and cost control experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of Landlords statutory repair, maintenance and Landlord Health & Safety property compliance responsibilities.
The role is due to start on December 2nd 2019 for 3 months. The role will be remunerated at £400, outside of IR35.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated e mail to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.