21 November 2019
A new strategic property and investment approach is currently under design and this will provide an exciting platform for transformation of the current property services for the Council. We need a commercially focussed property professional who can lead the property service to provide a comprehensive and innovative asset management service. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure the property portfolio is well maintained and complies with all statutory and local standards.
- Make best use of property assets to support delivery of wider strategic priorities.
- Lead the provision of comprehensive, professional and innovative asset management services to the Council and to lead the work of a team of a multi-disciplinary professional staff responsible for the Councils property assets.
- Ensure that a culture of excellence in property and asset management exists across the operations of property estate.
- Leads, negotiates and manages the Council’s property transactions to ensure expected financial returns are achieved
- Lead the development and implementation of strategies and policies for the most effective management and use of the Council property assets.
- Proactively finds appropriate solutions to complex property problems and issues.
This role will be be inside IR35 c£650 for 3 months.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.