20 November 2019
A central government body are looking for a Transformation Director to manage an organisational cultural change programme that will lead into a wider transformation project. They are looking for a candidate who has demonstrable experience delivering positive transformation in complex environments, and has operated at Director level to manage change models, KPIs and outcomes;
The post-holder will work with the Board and Executive to provide leadership and vision to ensure that the Transformation programme is set up, managed and progressed. Insurance that the key transformation and organisational development objectives are met, there is a demonstrable change in readiness for future delivery and a positive change in organisational culture is made will be key to the role.
Key accountabilities include:
• Ensuring that there is an ambitious, highly visible, actively managed programme of organisational development initiatives in train, designed to shape the organisational culture in support organisational mission and values.
• Enhance devolved leadership at every level of the Business, through development and delivery of high quality development programmes, and provision of advice and support to line managers, in support of positive culture change and innovation.
• Working with the Head of HR and Head of Organisational Learning & Improvement to develop and implement plans to nurture and develop managerial talent for future leadership roles.
• Development accountabilities in OD Programme to include:
- Organisational states (future Site Licence Company)
- Learning and Development
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
- Culture change programme
- Formation and Chair of the Organisation's Organisational Transformation Development Programme Board
The role is initially required for 12 to 18 months and the day rate is c£1000 per day.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.