11 November 2019
A London Borough are seeking an Interim Director of Regeneration to be responsible for the overall management of Regeneration services within the Council. The focus of this role will be on strategic place making, housing supply and the promoting the economic, social and environmental well-being of residents.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Substantial experience of housing development, regeneration and place making
- Excellent understanding of the political interface in a local authority
- A track record of successfully leading delivery of major housing / regeneration programmes
- Significant involvement in developing budgets and funding strategies, monitoring and financial management and control
- Strong personal commitment to improving local public services
This role will be remunerated at £850 per day, inside IR35.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Justine Fisher at email@example.com.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated e mail to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.