10 November 2019
Assistant Director Customers, Policy & Improvement
A London Borough are seeking an Interim Assistant Director Customers, Policy & Improvement to lead the modernisation, improvement and transformation of the Council’s business, including the development of business process re-engineering, lean and other efficiency projects, and commercial improvement advice and assistance to managers across the authority. In this role you will cover the work of the AD CPI including key projects; delivery of internal review workstream, lead on Smart Cities, leading and embedding the new Customer Excellence and Communications service and delivering the refresh of the Customer Contact Strategy. Other duties will include but not be limited to:
- To oversee the Programme Office co-ordination of the council’s corporate change projects and programmes.
- To lead on the development and maintenance of corporate strategies, policies, and procedures for and business improvement, project and programme management.
- To be a member of the Corporate Services Management Team and participate in the overall management of the Corporate Services Department.
- To lead the development of strategy and policy for approval by Members of the Council
- To provide corporate performance management information.
- To lead the corporate internal and external corporate communications service, including media management and marketing.
This role is for 6 months inside IR35 and day rate will be dependent on experience.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.