29 October 2019
Housing Registered Provider Liaison Manager
The Interim Housing Registered Provider Liaison manager will be responsible for working with local housing providers to increase the supply of affordable housing in the borough, improve access to affordable housing and working in partnership to improve the standard and quality of affordable housing. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Establishing effective relationships with local registered providers and the GLA
- Ensuring the supply of affordable housing nominations from RPs available to the Council is maximised
- Coordinating work to ensure the health and safety of RP residents and stock in the borough
- Working with RPs and the planning service to increase the number of appropriate new affordable homes built
- Working with RPs to improve the services provided to their tenants including tenancy sustainment and support
- Building a closer working partnership with key RPs to help provide sustainable communities and delivering the Council Plan priorities
- Coordinating sharing of good practice in development and management of social housing
This role will be initially for 6 months c£500 inside IR35.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.