15 October 2019
Our public sector client are seeking an ICT Project Manager for an initial term of 3 months (with the possibility of extension).
Some responsibilities may include;
- Plan projects, monitor progress, risks & issues, take corrective action to keep the project on track and ensure delivery of projects within time, budget and quality expectations.
- Manage delivery and commercial change through a number of third party suppliers.
- On-boarding of project resources to ensure they are rapidly fully effective and adopt appropriate standards and approaches.
- Report at regular intervals to the SRO and Project Board on the progress of the project and the delivery of planned benefits.
- Forecast and manage budget for projects, ensuring appropriate financial controls are properly exercised.
- Produce and maintain business case for projects and other project documentation.
- Manage delivery of business change for projects.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders.
They are looking to appoint as soon as possible and their projected day rate is £600.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.