15 October 2019
Business Support Analyst
Our public sector client, based in London, are seeking a Business Support Analyst for an initial term of 3 months (with the possibility of extension).
Some responsibilities will include;
- Provide a variety of business analysis (BA) services to support the delivery of HMT business objectives and business change projects, including:
- Plan and manage small projects and own business analysis assignments to ensure key activities are identified and outputs are successfully delivered to the required timescales and quality.
- Work as both an effective project team member and independently on smaller scale initiatives to ensure successful delivery.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with business stakeholders and suppliers to understand the business environment and support delivery of business objectives.
- Impact assess and support the delivery of business change within the user community to ensure business benefits are realised.
- Support delivery of priority IWS projects to ensure that customers have the applications in place to support effective delivery of policy.
They are looking to appoint as soon as possible and their projected day rate is £500-£550.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.