03 October 2019
We are currently looking for a Commissioning Manager in Construction for a London local authority for immediate start, initially for 3 months, at a day rate of £475.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a public sector background, ideally with local authority experience
- Strong relationship management and excellent communication skills
- Strong technical skills - procurement/contract management incl. procurement experience in a public sector environment
- Use of e-procurement solutions and strong IT skills
- Strategic thinker with an analytical mind, result-oriented personality, highly developed sense of responsibility
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritise to meet expectations - flexible and agile
- Variety of experience across categories is desirable
- A CIPS qualification is desirable but not essential
This is a full time position, although flexible working patterns will be considered. The deadline for this role is 5pm on Thursday 3rd October.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated e mail to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.