11 October 2019
Head of Property, Procurement & Logistics
A Not for Profit organisation that is dedicated to enhancing the wellbeing and quality of life of all those affected by a terminal illness is seeking a Head of Property & Logistics. It is essential that you have a senior operations or facilities management background as well as proven experience in health and safety and risk management. You will lead our support services of catering, hospitality and logistics, so it is important that you have experience in these areas. We will be looking for individuals who can actively support our Executive team to develop and deliver our vision and strategic aims for all areas within the remit of the role, across all our 17 sites. Ideally you will have a rich and varied experience at a senior level in a healthcare setting as well as significant experience of delivering a high quality, responsive service whilst leading a range of staff, subcontractors, volunteers, contracts and service providers, across a number of disciplines. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Take full responsibility for the management of the physical infrastructure, ensuring that the physical environment is of the highest quality for patients, families, staff, volunteers and supporters
- Provide inspiring leadership ensuring that a high quality, proactive and responsive service is provided across all sites
- Lead on the management of all health and safety and non-clinical risk matters across the organisation
- Oversee the warehousing and distribution centre operations, and associated logistics, to ensure the smooth and efficient stock processing of the retail chain
- Manage the transport fleet, ensuring it meets the needs of expanding retail and clinical departments
- Drive best value and efficiencies in procurement across the organisation
This position would suit somebody looking for a very long term contract or permanent work. The salary is dependent on experience, for more information please contact email@example.com.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.