23 July 2019
Head of Change & Transformation
A London Council are seeking an interim Head of Change & Transformation to advise, coordinate and support the development of the coordinated organisation wide transformation programme, taking an outcome focused approach and promoting innovation in service delivery. You will lead the corporate programme management office to ensure effective delivery of agreed benefits and requirements, managing risk and resolving issues as they occur. Other responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead our small central PMO to ensure robust governance and reporting on our council wide transformation programme to senior officer and member boards
- Have the skills and personal credibility to engage colleagues at Head of Service, Assistant Director and Director level to help drive collaboration, and find solutions to delivery challenges
- Lead on specific projects including development of proposals under our continuous improvement and efficiency programme and designing and implementing a programme of activity to engage staff on ideas for innovation
- Identify learning and gaps and feed these back into the programme and into our OD strategy which is in development
- Contribute effectively as part of my Directorate management team and with colleagues within a newly extended Chief Executive’s directorate covering all corporate support functions.
This role is inside IR35 and salary will be dependent on experience. This assignment would suit a candidate looking for a long term assignment as it is expected to last over 12 months.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.