14 May 2019
Programme Manager, Business Change
A Programme Manager with significant change experience is required to a support complex corporate programme; candidates must have a proven track record of delivering complex time critical programme within large organisations. Working as part of a busy team with minimal supervision you will need to be a confident, flexible and self-starting individual, able to manage relationships with and influence a variety of senior stakeholders in a fast moving and sometimes ambiguous environment. The ability to communicate at all levels is essential as well as the ability to work proactively and prioritise tasks to ensure delivery of outputs to plan. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Plan the allocated programme(s) as a whole to ensure overall effectiveness and manage overall progress
- Extensive knowledge of the development of Extra Care / Accommodation with Care
- Ensure programme and project governance is in place and to work with the Directorate Management Teams
- Lead and manage the deployment of project staff to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of all individual project priorities within the programme and ensure the management of dependencies and interfaces between different projects
- Ensure that the programmes and projects are using the standards and processes set out by the corporate PMO
The role is inside IR35 c£600 per day for 3 months with the likelihood of an extension.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.