09 April 2019
Head of Landlord Risk and Compliance
A London Borough are searching for an Interim Head of Landlord Risk and Compliance. You will report to the Senior Assistant Director, Repairs and Investment and be responsible for ensuring the Council complies with all landlord statutory and non-statutory obligations across the full range of landlord compliance responsibilities, including:
- Fire, asbestos, gas, electrical, mechanical ventilation, water hygiene, lifts, play equipment
- Leading on Health and Safety within the HSC Directorate, providing advice, guidance and best practice
- Ensuring performance plans are in place for each team with SMART targets.
- Lead on developing and maintaining all strategies and policies in relation to landlord compliance and risk management, keeping abreast of best practice.
- Ensuring effective systems are in place to manage and maintain all data in relation to landlord compliance, providing a ‘single view’ of all compliance areas as they relate to the Council’s housing stock.
- Leading and managing a multi-disciplinary team focused on ensuring compliance and safety, through both direct operational teams and contracts.
To apply for this role you must hold a Health and Safety qualification (IOSH/NEBOSH) or equivalent relevant experience and be incorporated or associate member status of RICS, CIOB or CIBSE. The role is for 3 months inside IR35 c£490 and the closing date is Monday 8th April 2019 at 12pm.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.