26 March 2019
An organisation in London is seeking a Director for Planning and Place for a period of 6 months on a competitive day rate.
- To be principal advisor to the organisation, and to the relevant lead executive.
- To ensure the organisation's administrative processes are swift and secure
- To execute efficiently those policy and other changes decided by the organisation.
Skills; Experience and Attitude
- A track record as a good manager of people.
- The ability to inspire confidence in a wide variety of audiences.
- The ability to learn quickly; to ensure professional knowledge is constantly refreshed; to advise others in a concise, sensitive way with unimpeachable integrity.
- High standards of ability in verbal reasoning and numeracy.
- Evidence of ability to think creatively; to originate beneficial change and to deliver improvements through management actions.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.