22 April 2019
Digital Transformation Programme Director
The Director will lead the Programme team and manage delivery partners on a day to day basis. Key Change is the largest Programme running as part of the organisation’s broader Transformation agenda. It represents a significant investment and change over 3 to 5 years. The Programme has been running since 2017 and is now entering a critical period with a series of go-lives planned from late 2019 and throughout 2020. The key attributes sought are:
- Proven experience of complex, difficult, programme delivery to tight deadlines and commercial constraints
- Exceptional and adroit senior stakeholder engagement and management skills - credibility to face off to Partner and Board level individuals, in particular experience of dealing with 'Big 4' Partners
- Proven change management skills and experience, not just delivering an IT programme but realising the wider, full business benefits through landing associated business change
- Excellent communicator, able to translate technical terms and digital jargon into clear business language and outcomes for stakeholders
- Enabling supplier partners to deliver whilst also holding them to account
- Specific CRM delivery experience
- Commercial sector experience candidates considered with a verifiable, relevant delivery track record
- Exposure to working with SME scale organisations
This role is c£700 outside IR35 for 12-18 months and could possibly be an FTC. The closing date is Tuesday 23rd April at 12pm.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.