04 April 2019
An organisation in London is seeking an Assistant Director, Governance & Law for a period of 6 months on a competitive day rate.
The Governance & Law function includes:
- Monitoring Officer responsibilities
- The political interface and member support
- Corporate governance including developing and overseeing the governance system that connect political leadership, senior managerial, directorate, service and team and project and programme leadership and management
- Display the commercial mindset and the financial management skills to bring about demonstrable improvements in efficiency, value for money and income generation
- Be able to build high levels of credibility and impact quickly, working within networks to delivering through and with others.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.