Supplier Relationship Manager Housing
We are seeking a SRM to design, development and implement governance and reporting in relation to supplier relationship and contract management. You will have a strong sense of stakeholder awareness and be able to build quality relationships and rapport supporting supplier relationships. The successful post holder will report in relation to supplier performance and the impact on customer satisfaction. This organisation are constantly changing, developing and improving the lives and environments for it's customers which means duties will include but not be limited to:
- Development and implementation of new supplier on-boarding processes
- Design of supplier demobilisation and mobilisation processes
- Delivery of appropriate user training in relation to supplier relationship and contract management
- Project Management - the ability to manage large complex projects, involving personnel from many disciplines/departments in client organisations and suppliers.
- Proficiency in the use of e-commerce tools, E-tendering, E-auctions.
This role is inside IR35 and will be for an extended period of time and suit someone looking for a longer term assignment with the possibility of going permanent. Salary is dependent on experience and the closing date is Thursday 7th March 2019
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.