08 March 2019
We are working with a housing association based in the Midlands who are looking for an Interim Development Director to work closely with the Executive Commercial Director.
The key tasks for this role will be:
- Lead on the effective delivery of the development programme.
- Ensure a pipeline of land and development opportunities is maintained in line with Business Plan objectives
- Identify barriers to project delivery and recommend appropriate action to ensure that delivery targets are met and exceeded and highlight any potential problems to the Executive Commercial Director
- Manage the input, bidding and claims process on the Homes England IMS system and be responsible for collating KPI’s and ensuring Benchmarking information is kept up to date
- Ensure that our new homes meet our customers’ needs and represent good value for money over their full life cycle.
Day rate: £500-550, outside IR35
Up to 6 months
For more information, please contact Sophie Younger on: 07384 810 211
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.