10 February 2019
Operations Director, Economic Growth
We are seeking an Interim Operations Director to assist the Strategic Director Economic Growth to finalise and implement the upcoming restructure for a London Borough including having a more commercialised approach. The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Transformation of organisation and senior management structures
- Highly knowledgeable and track record working in a development/investment environment or related public sector organisation
- Driving forward major change management programmes and human resource allocations
- Supporting senior level executive leadership to effectively act upon programmes of change and initiatives to drive the directorate forward
- Experience in supporting major restructures and delivery teams
- Financial and Risk understanding to ensure change programmes are delivered with assurances and to budgets
- Understanding of property/real estate/housing investment related finance and programmes
This role is inside IR35 and will last for up to 6 months, the closing date is Thursday 7th February 2019.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.