11 February 2019
An organisation in London is seeking an Assistant Director of Property and Compliance for a period of 6-9 months on a competitive day rate.
Main Purpose of the job
- To ensure the efficient delivery of all aspects of the repairs and maintenance service including cyclical programmes and voids works.
- To manage all associated risks and ensure full compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Manage the out of hours emergency response service
Main duties and responsibilities of the job
- Work with the Chief Housing Officer to develop and implement a business plan that will drive up performance and make a positive contribution towards the Directorate’s ambitious growth and place plans.
- Provide clear strategic and operational leadership to the delivery of repairs and maintenance service and investment.
- Managing teams of technical staff to deliver large planned works programmes
- Ensure procurement of contracts and services in accordance with OJEU requirements.
- Ensure robust performance and quality management systems and procedures are in place including budgetary control and financial forecasting.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.