30 January 2019
An organisation in London is seeking an Assistant Director - Community and Culture for a period of 6 months on a competitive day rate.
- To lead the Division at both an operational and strategic level with the array of different functions and responsibilities set out in the description of duties.
- To assist the Strategic Director of Residents’ Services in the overall management and development Department and taking a lead role on cross service initiatives and deputising for the Executive Director as required.
- To act as the senior professional advisor for the functions set out in the description of duties ensuring services meet statutory and other national standards, delivering to the highest possible quality within the available resources.
- Demonstrate an understanding of issues relevant to delivering, contracting and procuring of community and cultural services and policy support roles.
- Experience of and ability to manage all relevant stakeholders in the delivery of a high performing community and cultural services.
- Experience of identifying efficiencies in service delivery and leading specific transformation and service reviews
- Significant knowledge of and transformational business change management experience in re-designing universal services or equivalent.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.