29 January 2019
An organisation is seeking a Principal Accountant in London on a competitive day rate.
- To deliver high-quality financial analysis and reporting. This includes monthly management information.
- To maintain and prepare financial records as required by statutory bodies and stakeholders and to assist in the provision of financial controls to meet statutory and organisational needs.
- To develop and maintain day-to-day financial procedures.
- Preparing the monthly management accounts pack including detailed management accounts, staff establishment costs and variance analysis.
- Responsible for monthly accruals and prepayment postings to ensure management accounting data reflects the correct budget profile.
- Reconciling various balance sheet control accounts and investigating differences as necessary and carry out adjustments and amendments.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.