20 January 2019
An organisation in London is seeking a Communities Lead on a competitive salary for a period of 6 months.
- Establish productive relationships with community leaders, established community and voluntary sector groups, existing Resident Associations and new community groups.
- Work with stakeholders to develop and deliver the propositions in the strategy on the community programme.
- Develop with stakeholders a partnership group to help shape and act as a sounding board for the community programme.
- Experience working in a community development role, in statutory services, or in the voluntary and community sector.
- Experience of working with communities in times of community tension.
- Ability to communicate with diverse communities.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.