20 January 2019
An organisation in London is seeking a Programme Lead for a period of 3-6 months on a competitive day rate.
To lead the development and implementation of an integrated people change programme.
- Experience of working across a people-focused area of public service delivery
- Experience of successfully leading and managing complex programmes to achieve clear outcomes for residents
- Experience of building and sustaining partnerships of key local agencies and providers
- Recognised programme or project management accreditation – eg. Prince2, Managing Successful Programmes
- Portfolio Management (desirable)
- Other recognised forms of approaches to managing change (AGILE or equivalent) (desirable)
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.