23 January 2019
Transformation Business Analyst. c£500
A leading London Council are looking for an Interim Transformation Business Analyst. They are are establishing a Core Transformation Programme team who will develop and implement the new target operating model for the council’s core services. The Transformation Business Analyst will support the Core Transformation Programme, through reviewing and streamlining business processes and operating models, and the development and implementation of digital solutions, which are cost effective, easily accessible, and tailored to users’ needs. This will be achieved through detailed analytical assignments, to understand business issues and data challenges, and support the development of innovative solutions for core services. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of reviewing and streamlining business processes, developing operating models, identifying opportunities for commercialisation and building a culture of continuous delivery and improvement. Solid experience of one of the following services will be required: HR, Finance, Revs & Benefits, Transaction processing centres, Procurement / Commissioning, Customer Services / HelpDesk, Corporate Governance / Democratic Services. Responsibilities will include :
- To undertake business analysis assignments and understand business issues, and data challenges, within the scope of any assignment.
- To support the requirement gathering process through the facilitation of workshops, interviews and desktop research.
- To develop a clear understanding of requirements and to build knowledge through profile projections of operational performance, such as, volumes of users and transactions for each service.
- To be innovative in identifying, analysing and proposing solutions for transformation of service delivery, including best practice in other organisations.
- To identify and analyse costs associated with current and proposed solutions.
The role is outside IR35 and will last for 3 months with the possibility of extension. The closing date is 23rd January 2019
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.