13 December 2018
An organisation in the South of England is seeking a Deputy Chief Executive and Executive Director of Borough Development for a period of 6-9 months on a competitive salary.
- To be the lead policy advisor to the council for the delivery of the organization's ambitious growth agenda, which successfully delivers physical, economic and social development on a sustainable basis.
- To be accountable for the delivery, improvement, management and performance of a portfolio of major projects, leading and inspiring managers and employees across the directorate.
- To deputise for the Chief Executive when required by providing strategic leadership to the organisation.
- Consistent achievement in leadership at a senior management level, within a local authority or multifunctional organisation of comparable scope and complexity
- A track record of successful project and programme delivery of comparable scale and complexity
- Experience of leading and delivering significant change and business improvement initiatives, including people and cultural change
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.