South East England
08 November 2018
Operations to work closely with the CEO. The successful candidate will need to have experience of front-line Operations transformations as the charity is looking to unify Field Operations throughout all their branches.
The key objectives will be:
- Determine and communicate the Field Ops strategic direction.
- Support the CEO and ELT drive organisational change and improvement including people, processes and systems.
- Lead on efficiencies and cost savings across diverse budgets to maximise the potential for achievement of priorities and performance.
- Establish strategic objectives and key performance indicators for the teams that directly relate to activities where the Society can have cost effective impact
- Integrate the code of conduct and the work of branches throughout the nation.
Role closes on Friday 9th November. Interviews will take place Tuesday 13th November.
Based in South East England with National travel involved – Expenses are covered
Day rate: £800 outside IR35
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date CV. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Zeynep Livatyali-Esen on 07595 566055.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.