29 November 2018
An experienced and senior procurement professional with a background in managing high profile contracts within the construction, highways and built environment sector is required by this public sector client based in Hampshire.
The role will require someone with the following:
- Understands change management and process improvement with experience in supporting business process / organisational change
- Strong stakeholder management skills, demonstrating ability to engage with stakeholders at multi levels
- Demonstrable experience of delivering total cost of ownership savings
- Understanding of supplier management and can demonstrate development of a supplier over time
- Expert in being able to conduct analysis on complex data sets to provide concise insights
- MCIPS qualified procurement professional/ working towards MCIPS with significant experience managing and leading projects
- Process qualifications highly desirable (Six Sigma, Lean processes)
- Knowledge and experience of EU procurement processes, using Government procurement frameworks
It is important that you are able to demonstrate previous experience of implementing category plans as well as management of high profile projects involving multiple stakeholders.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated e mail to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.